Fly by Jing
Sichuan Chili Crisp
Meet the first 100% all-natural Sichuan chili sauce, proudly crafted in Chengdu. It's hot, spicy, crispy, numbing and deliciously savory. Intensely flavorful yet not off-the-charts spicy, it’ll make your food taste bolder and the world around you seem a little bit brighter. Try it on eggs, salads, pizza, porridge, noodles, and ice cream. There's a reason it's widely been called "good on everything". It’s not magic, it’s just made with the absolute best ingredients.
- Erjingtiao chiles — Fragrant, flavorful, and a staple in Sichuan cuisine. The best Erjingtao chiles are grown in Guizhou, and we’d never settle for anything less.
- Tribute peppers — The rarest, most prized Sichuan peppercorn. Gongjiao, or Tribute pepper, is hand-harvested in the Qingxi mountains once a year. Formerly given as a tribute to the Emperor, it delivers electrifying aromas and tongue-tingling spice.
- Cold-pressed, Non-GMO ancient Sichuan rapeseed oil (not to be confused with Western canola oil) — 100% organic and adored in Sichuan cuisine for thousands of years for its amber hue, nutty flavor and nutrient density, high in vitamin E and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO Rapeseed oil, Non-GMO Soybean oil, Dried Chili Pepper, Fermented Black Bean, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Salt, Shallots, Mushroom Powder, Ginger, Seaweed, Sichuan Pepper, Spices
All natural, sugar free, gluten free, vegan.
Use It Up! Try our recipe for Pumpkin Lentil Soup With Chili Crisp
We offer shipping options for USPS and UPS. Shipping rates will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Please note that customers shipping to destinations outside of the USA are responsible for additional duties/fees/VAT that might apply.
If you would like more details on our policies, rates, or processing time, please click here.
The Feedfeed Shop is happy to offer refunds, minus the cost of return shipping, for items meeting our terms as long as they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Please email Support@thefeedfeed.com with your order number and we'll send you a return label.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your items must be in their original packaging and unused.
- Sale or Discounted items, Pantry items, Gift Cards, and Perishable items are not eligible for returns.